Pain ManagementTreatment of the whole person as an individual, with multiple modes of treatment to improve overall health and well-being.
Pain Management Services
NCH hospitals offer Pain Management Clinics to improve your quality of life, by reducing the incidence and severity of chronic pain. The emphasis is on treating the whole person as an individual with a multidisciplinary team approach and multiple modes of treatment to improve overall health and wellbeing. We will help you learn how to better manage your pain.
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- BOTOX® for migraines
- Corticosteroid injections of joints (knee, hip, shoulder, etc.)
- Epidural steroid injections at numerous spine locations
- Image guided fluoroscopic and ultrasound procedures
- Medication management for chronic pain syndromes
- Minimally invasive radiofrequency lesioning
- Nerve blocks for selected types of headaches
- Regional blocks for shingles or neuralgia pain
- Pain treatment for chronic, joint, neck, back, spine, knee, foot, and muscle pain
Pain Management Clinics are available at the following locations:
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital in the AVH Professional Center, located at 7 Page Hill Road, Berlin, NH.
- NCH Patient Care Center – Conway, located at 1976 White Mountain Highway, North Conway, NH.
- Weeks Medical Center, located at 173 Middle Street, Lancaster, NH.
For an appointment at either the Berlin or North Conway location, please call (603) 752-2300.
For an appointment at the Lancaster location, please call (603) 788-5095.