OrthopaedicsTreating a wide range of diseases and disorders related to the musculoskeletal system (including joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves).
NCH hospitals have orthopaedists that treat a wide range of diseases and disorders related to the musculoskeletal system (including joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves). They are made up of skilled professionals that have successfully treated thousands of patients, for everything from arthritis to sports injuries to repetitive stress problems and more. The teams use the latest in non-invasive diagnostics and technology to pinpoint problems, then develops personalized treatment plans designed to help patients get back to a normal routine as quickly as possible.
Services within NCH include, but are not limited to:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fracture Care
- Knee, Hip and Foot Problems
- Industrial Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Injuries and tears
- Shoulder Arthroscopies
- Sports Injuries, including ACL tears
- Total Joint Replacements, including hip and knee
- On-site Rehabilitation Services (Our orthopaedic teams works closely with the rehabilitation teams to assist in the continuity of care in getting patients to regain normal function.)
For more information or to make an appointment with the AVH orthopaedics team in Berlin, please call (603) 326-7059.
For more information or to make an appointment with the WMC orthopaedics team in Lancaster or Colebrook, please call (603) 788-5095.