Imaging ServicesComplete diagnostic imaging services.
NCH hospitals offer various imaging methods, each of which, have their own discrete uses, and your medical provider will be the one to determine which test(s) will be most appropriate for your particular circumstance.
Images are read by trained North Country Radiology radiologists.
Services within NCH include, but are not limited to:
- New Wide Bore MRI for added patient comfort
- Imaging Assisted Special Procedures (biopsies, aspirations, drainage, joint arthrography)
- Traditional, 3D and 4D ultrasound
- Nuclear medicine, including cardiac imaging
- Computed tomography (CT) scans, including CT angiogram.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)/MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography)
- Mammography utilizing Digital Breast Tomosynthesis technology (3D mammography).
- Bone densitometry
For more information, call Berlin (603) 326-5721, Colebrook (603) 388-4231, or Lancaster (603) 788-5011.