PodiatryIdentifying potential foot and ankle issues at an early stage.
Weeks Medical Center provides outreach podiatry services at all hospital affiliate sites (AVH, UCVH, WMC), and at the Mount Eustis Commons in Littleton, NH.
Providers available for appointments at Androscoggin Valley Hospital:
- Tara Anne Soraghan, DPM (Every other Monday and every Wednesday)
- Andrew Kim, DPM (Third Friday per month)
Providers available for appointments at Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital:
- Hal Goolman, DPM (First and Third Wednesdays)
Providers available for appointments at Weeks Medical Center and Mt. Eustis Commons:
- Biopsy of suspicious skin lesions
- Chronic swelling
- Complications from surgery
- Compromised circulation
- Conservative and surgical treatment of foot deformities such has bunions, hammertoes, lumps and bumps
- Diabetic ulcers and complications
- Edema control
- Fabrication of custom orthotic devices
- Innovative methods to offload and protect wounds
- Lower extremity wounds
- Overuse and sports injuries
- Treatment of foot pain, heel spurs, pinched nerves
- Treatment of skin complaints including warts, corns, calluses and ingrown toenails
- Use of negative pressure wound therapy
- Venous Insufficiency management
For an appointment an any of these locations, please call (603) 788-5095.